Sayyid Bandi Kusho

 Today the duty students were Salomat and Marjona. We visited Sayyid Bandi Kusho and they gave bunch of information about this place.  I visited Sayyid Bandi Kusho several times with my parents, we came here for pray. A lot of people come here to pray when they have some problems which they don't know how to solve. Today I could know that Sayyid po Bandi Kusho real name was Hazrat Said Abdulhasan. He died in 395 Hijri (1004AD) but when he was born nobody knows. In the inner side of the mosque has two rooms. In the first room has four tombs (there lie the followers of Sayyid po Bandi Kusho), in seconds room has only one tomb belongs to Sayyid po Bandi Kusho.  I took some photos of outside of the mosque, I didn't take photos inner side because for me the photos of tombs something horrible. 




Today I learned a lot of new things, which can help me future.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

BOBOYI PORADO'Z

Day 2. Ulugbek Madrasah