Piridasgir mosque

Today we visited Piridasgir. It is behind 21st school. I have come here several since my childhood with my parents.  Because it is not far from my house. 

I am very happy because I can come here and pray with my groupmates and with our teacher Matluba Axmedovna. 

Hazrat Sheikh Sayyid Muhyiddin Abdul Qadir Jilani was once born in the year 1079 AD (471 AH) in the village of Bashtir, Jilan Province, Iran, and died in the 12 months 1166 AD (562 AH) in Baghdad, Iraq.


Jilani first studied underneath Abu Zakaria Tabrizi. At the age of sixteen, he went to Baghdad and learned the science of the phrase and hadith from splendid scholars such as Abu Bakr ibn Muhammad, Abul Qasim ibn Ahmad ibn Bayan, Abu Talib ibn Yusuf. He realized jurisprudence from Ali ibn Abu Saeed Muhrumi. Ali ibn Abu Saeed Mukhrumi wore a sheikh's kirqa.

Returning to Baghdad, Abdul Qadir Jilani labored as a instructor at the madrasa. Jiiloni preached for thirty-three years and taught science to his students.

Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jiilani is the founder of the "Qadiriya" sect in Sufism, a promoter of the thought of ​​"engagement and relaxation" (let your heart be free from the world when you are busy with the world).

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Sayyid Bandi Kusho

BOBOYI PORADO'Z

Day 2. Ulugbek Madrasah