Today was really wonderful day  😊😊😊

We visited the necropolis Chor-Bakr.





Chor- Bakr means four brothers. 

It consists of a mosque, a khanaka, a madrasah,

gardens and parks.

From the entrance of the building we met a lot of species of birds. There had partridges, ducks, geese, peacocks, owls, doves and there also had squirrels. 




Caretaker of animals gave us feed for birds and our groupmate Sevara brought nuts for squirrels.

I came Chor-Bakr several times with my family and teacher for praying. But it was the first time when I came for learning history of Chor -Bakr and here I could give feed for birds and touch them.



There also came bride and groom for taking video and giving feed animals.  

It became memorable time for me. I could enjoy and I loved this place. Today I think everyone was really happy. Now I knew why this place so astonishing visitors.


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Sayyid Bandi Kusho

BOBOYI PORADO'Z

Day 2. Ulugbek Madrasah